Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kismet?


I had a photo outing scheduled with a friend: a rare and exciting chance for the two of us to go hunting in the recesses of suburban ugliness and find something gorgeous.

And then the throwing up began. By my children, not me and my friend.

So the outing was canceled and I was limited to what I could find in my house and outside my front door. What I loved is that several hours after I took this, my friend sent a picture that she'd taken outside her front door. And it looked just like this.

So there is beauty. Even in the midst of stomach flus.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colours. And how you found the treasure just outside your door. I hope the kids are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I can relate to the kids. Me and Mr. J have been struck by the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature is truly beautiful - even if it is just outside your front door!

    ReplyDelete