Friday, May 20, 2011

Dude is on FIRE!


Not that I don't love taking pictures of landscapes and flowers, but if I could make a living by photography, I'd want to be a photojournalist. I am amazed by photojournalism, and the way a picture really can be worth a thousand words.

I, however, have no real talent for that. This is evident by my lack of ability to adequately even cover a piano recital or t-ball game. But at Disney, everything is possible. Dreams come true. All that jazz. So here I am, pretending to be a photojournalist.

It isn't war or anything. It's a stunt show. But still - look!! That dude is on fire, and I caught it!

Okay, off to get a few shots of the roses blooming in the backyard. Sigh. Back to reality.

1 comment:

  1. And you caught it good! I'd love to learn how to tell a story using a sequence of photos. But my street photography lacks 'punch.' It's definitely its own art but I think we could still learn how to do it well if we tried!

    ReplyDelete